A quick update now that I've received version 2 of the Level PCB. (For more info see v1 details here.)
The PCB with LEDs is virtually identical to the v1 version. The only real difference was that I panelized the design to get more of them for v2.
On the PCB that handles signals and power, a lot of changes were made.
- Used different footprint for resistors.
- Used wider footprints for caps I have that are 5mm pitch.
- Avoided collisions between the arduino header footprint and other components.
- Moved the 20pin header to allow for less depth overall.
- Used more consistent trace sizes.
- Added a path between the two potential inputs that can be jumpered so that the two inputs are multipled together. In using the module I find two inputs unhelpful typically. When the jumper is bridged, R20, R21, R22 and C2 aren't required.
- Removed a log of capacitors.
- Removed the 5V regulator, and rely on the arduino pro mini's regulator.
- Removed power LED.
- Removed mounting holes.